The Falcon Automatic Folding No. 4 was manufactured by the Utility Manufacturing Co. of Chicago Illinios, in circa 1939. This was a self erecting folding film camera capable of capturing eight 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 inch exposures on no. 120 or B-2 roll film. It featured a fixed focus meniscus lens with three diaphragm stops, and a rotary instantaneous and time shutter, focusing for close ups or distance and a waist level view finder. Originally priced at approximately $5.95.
CLICK HERE for a list of Utility Mfg. Co. cameras.
Copyright © 2002 - 2019 Historic Camera