Search Database


Translate this page

  Agfa Click II

The Agfa Click II camera was manufactured by the Agfa company in Munich German from approximately 1958 to 1970. The Click II was similar to the Click 1 camera, except it had an improved lens. It was a simple and inexpensive snap-shot camera constructed of plastic. It featured a direct view brilliant optical finder, pebble grain covering, synchronized for the Agfa Clibo flashgun, Automat shutter providing single speed instantaneous exposures, and a fixed focus Achromatic f8.8 lens with a built-in yellow filter. The camera was capable of taking 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 inch size negatives on number 120 standard roll film.



CLICK HERE for a list of Agfa cameras.


# 2172
2012-09-03 12:43:02

Return to Previous Page
Return to the History Librarium

Copyright © 2002 - 2019 Historic Camera