The Vokar Corporation was originally founded as the Electronics Products Manufacturing Corporation located at 208 W. Washington St., Ann Arbor, Michigan in 1939. The company was purchased by Charles Vershoor, the ousted president of the Argus camera company and the small company produced the Vokar camera with the designs of Richard H. Bills. The company changed its name in 1943 to the Vokar Corporation and in 1945 relocated to 7300 Huron River Drive, Dexter, Michigan. Camera production was discontinued in 1947.
CLICK HERE for an icon listing of Vokar Coporation Camera's
Vokar Model A
Vokar Model B
Copyright © 2002 - 2019 Historic Camera