HC  Msg Board  Librarium  4 Sale Facebook  Flickr  Members

Historic Camera

History Librarium

logo

Translate this page

Librarium Home > Trade Catalogue > Carlton-Reflex

Carlton-Reflex Allied Camera Supply Co.


The Carlton-Reflex camera was marketed by the Allied Camera Supply Company of New York, New York in circa 1940s. It was a twin lens reflex camera manufactured by the Utility manufacturing company and was identical to the Spartus Full View camera. The camera was constructed of black Bakelite plastic with a chrome metal faceplate. The ground glass viewer provided the operator with the same sized image as the cameras 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 inch film exposure. The camera took twelve exposures on No. 120 or B2 roll film. It was fitted with a fixed focus lens for quick easy snap shots and simple time and instantaneous shutter. In 1949 it was improved with a synchronized flash.


Return to Previous Page
Return to the History Librarium




# 2753
2014-09-19 20:59:43
Historic Camera 2002-2015 - © & image info

More Info