The ADOX 300 camera was manufactured by the ADOX company in circa 1957. It was a 35mm camera designed with interchangeable film magazines, allowing film to be changed in the middle of a roll. The magazine featured an exposure counter that was be view-able through a window on the back of the camera. The camera body was constructed of metal with black leather covering. Fitted with a four-element Schneider Xenar f2.8 45mm or a three-element Steinheil Cassar f2.8 lens, set in a Compur-Rapid or Synchro-Compur shutter providing sppeds up to 1/500th of a second. The Adox 300 has a fast-action winding lever around the lens.
CLICK HERE for a list of ADOX Cameras.
Historic Camera Value and Rating - Estimating Overall Worth (about)
Return to Previous Page
Return to the History Librarium
Copyright © 2002 - 2019 Historic Camera