The ADOX 66 camera was manufactured by the ADOX company in circa 1950. Constructed of Bakelite plastic with the view finder located on the top to give the appearance of a TLR. It was made by Hermann Wolf GmbH, Wuppertal, Germany, who originally called it Luxa 66. The camera was fitted with a fixed focus meniscus f8 lens and an instantaneous and time shutter. It featured a two aperature settings f8 and f11, a tripod socket and a cable release socket.
CLICK HERE for a list of ADOX Cameras.
Historic Camera Value and Rating - Estimating Overall Worth (about)
Copyright © 2002 - 2019 Historic Camera